- Nagpur is 10th largest Indian city with ~2.5 Mn population,
- Population is expected to grow to ~5 Mn in the next 25 years
- 3rd largest and most industrialized city after Mumbai and Pune in Maharashtra
- Providing Sewage Treatment for 1 MLD and reuse by Indian Air force & Forest department.
- Client: Nagpur Improve Trust.
- Project Cost: USD 1.15 Mn.
- Contract Type: Engineering, Procurement & Construction.
- Operation & Maintenance Period: 5 years.
- STP is based on Green Technology – Soil Bio Technology, developed by IIT Bombay.
- Treated water is used by Indian Airforce and Forest Department.