- Nagpur is 10th largest Indian city with ~2.5 Mn population,
- Population is expected to grow to ~5 Mn in the next 25 years
- 3rd largest and most industrialized city after Mumbai and Pune in Maharashtra
- Providing Sewage Treatment for 200 MLD and possible reuse by potential Customers in Nagpur.
- Client: Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Project Cost: USD 42 Mn
- Revenue: Annuity Payment by Client
- Option with resale with revenue sharing mechanism
- Concession Period: 32 years.
- Option to sale the treated water with revenue share with Client
- 100% capital investment by Operator
- Annuity based payment post construction period