- Magadi is a town in Ramanagara district in the state of Karnataka.
- As of 2001 India census, Magadi had a population of 25,000.
- Construction, Operation & Maintenance of 24×7 Water Supply Scheme in Magadi TMC
- Construction Period: 15 months
- Trial run period: 2month
- Operation & Maintenance: 2 years
- Revenue: Item rate + Performance based O&M
- House Service Connection- 6100 Nos
- Pipe Laying- 59 Kms
- Operation and Maintenance of Entire Water Supply System
- Billing and Customer Services