- The two towns of Bidar and Basavakalyan are located in the Bidar district of Karnataka.
- As of 2011 India census, Bidar has a population of 21800 and basavakalyan has a population of 70000.
- Construction of Works and Services for Operation and Management of 24×7 water supply system in Bidar and Basavakalyan cities
- Construction Period : 30 months
- Trial run period : 3 month
- Operation & Maintenance : 5 years
- Revenue : Item rate + Performance based O&M
- House Service Connection : 48200 Nos
- Pipe Laying : 285 Km
- Operation and Maintenance of Entire Water Supply System
- Billing and Customer Services