- Pune is one of the largest cities in India and said to be the cultural capital of the state of Maharashtra. Well known for its many colleges and universities, Pune has also emerged as a prominent location for IT and manufacturing companies.
- The city of Pune draws water from Khadakwasla dam, Panshet dam, Warasgaon dam & Temghar dam. Around 70% of the total requirement of the city is fulfilled through closed conduit and rest 30% is fulfilled through open canal.
- To effectively Operate and Maintain Water Treatment Plant at Warje with total capacity of 300 MLD, which is one of the very critical WTP’s supplying water to the western parts of Pune City.
- Total Capacity of Water Treatment Plant – 300 MLD.
- Total population served – 22.0 Lakh.
- Warje Water Treatment Plant having Phase I – 100 MLD with Tube Settler Technology and Phase II – 200 MLD having Clariflocculator followed by filtration.