- Nava Raipur, India’s 4th Planned Capital City, the Capital city of Chhattisgarh state of India is fast developing city with population of over 5.6 Lakhs.
- The city is expected to generate over 2.2 Lakhs of Jobs in near future for which high standard of physical and social infrastructure is adopted.
- Effective operate and maintain PLC-SCADA based Water Supply Network.
- Complete Operation and Maintenance of the Water Distribution Scheme consisting of Intake Pump House, Water Treatment Plant, various reservoirs and distribution network along consumer metering.
- Total Capacity of Water Supply Scheme – 52 MLD.
- Total population served – over 4.0 Lakh.
- Computerised Water Billing Software (PLC-SCADA mode) for efficient handling of Measuring, Billing and collection of water charges.