- The two towns of Shahabad is located Gulabarga district and Yadgir is the administrative headquarters of Yadagiri district of Karnataka.
- As of 2011 India census, Shahabad has a population of 47,582 and Yadgir City has a population of 74294.
- Construction of Works and Services for Operation and Management of 24×7 water supply system in Shahabad and Yadgir cities
- Construction Period: 30 months
- Trial run period: 3 month
- Operation & Maintenance: 5 years
- Revenue: Item rate + Performance based O&M
- House Service Connection: approximately 27000 Nos
- Pipe Laying: approx. 100 Km
- Operation and Maintenance of Entire Water Supply System
- Billing and Customer Services